- The Project means the products or services defined in the Project Scope Statement.
- The Project Scope Statement (PSS) means the document specifying:
- Deliverables: The products, services, and/or results that will be produced or rendered by IDT.
- Exclusions: Statements about what the Project will not accomplish or produce.
- The acceptance criteria: user-defined conditions that must be met before project deliverables are accepted.
- Delivery time.
- The Quotation comprises the terms of payment and the payment schedule for the Deliverables, these Terms & Conditions and the PSS. A Purchase Order from the Client constitutes Acceptance of the Quotation by the Client constitutes an agreement binding on both parties.
All accounts are payable NET14 (within 14 days of invoice date), unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
IDT retains copyright and ownership of all innovative software, algorithm or other development produced during the Project, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
In the event of any breach of any term or condition by either party, which is incapable of being rectified, the other party may terminate the Agreement by giving 7 days prior written notice thereof. The parties may terminate this Agreement by mutual agreement which will not be unreasonably withheld, by providing 14 days written notice.
If the Project involves the delivery of third party goods, such as equipment or software, the warranty on those items is as per manufacturer terms and conditions.
- IDT may collect identifying information such as name, address, e-mail and telephone number by which customers or potential customer can be identified. The information will be used by IDT to communicate with the customers, deliver the products and services for the Project, and for administration purposes, including processing enquiries and orders, charging, billing and collecting debts. IDT may also use the information to promote and market other of its products and services, considered to be of interest to the customers.
- IDT will never sell or disclose customers’ or potential customers’ personal information to third parties unless required to do so by law.
- IDT is not responsible for for the security of information transmitted via email or internet.