- The Project means the products or services defined in the Project Scope Statement.
- The Project Scope Statement (PSS) means the document specifying:
- Deliverables: The products, services, and/or results that will be produced or rendered by IDT.
- Exclusions: Statements about what the Project will not accomplish or produce.
- The acceptance criteria: user-defined conditions that must be met before project deliverables are accepted.
- Delivery time.
- The Quotation comprises the terms of payment and the payment schedule for the Deliverables, these Terms & Conditions and the PSS. A Purchase Order from the Client constitutes Acceptance of the Quotation by the Client constitutes an agreement binding on both parties.
All accounts are payable NET30 (within 30 days of invoice date), unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
IDT retains copyright and ownership of all innovative software, algorithm or other development produced during the Project, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
In the event of any breach of any term or condition by either party, which is incapable of being rectified, the other party may terminate the Agreement by giving 7 days prior written notice thereof. The parties may terminate this Agreement by mutual agreement which will not be unreasonably withheld, by providing 14 days written notice.
If the Project involves the delivery of third party goods, such as equipment or software, the warranty on those items is as per manufacturer terms and conditions.
The information we collect
- We only collect personal information for the purposes of conducting our business. The personal information we collect from you will include information you give us when you:
- Register to our Newsletter
- Contact us using the contact form, by e-mail or phone
- When contacting our partner Brimrose (brimrose.com) concerning business operations of Brimrose in Australia and New Zealand for which we act as representatives
- The personal information that we collect on individuals may include, but is not limited to, your name, your contact details including your email, home address and billing address, your payment details; and other personal information that we collect in the course of a transaction or that you provide to us when you contact us.
- We may collect personal information from individuals who are not customers of our business but whose personal information is given to us by those individuals via our Site or in the course of a transaction.
- Where reasonably practicable, we attempt to collect information directly from individuals. When we collect information, we will generally explain to the individual why we are collecting it, who we give it to and how we will use or disclose it or, alternatively, those matters will be obvious from the circumstances.
- We will collect personal information from you by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
- your operating system
- your browser type and capabilities
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address and geolocation
- statistics on web pages visited, including how you were referred to each web page and the time spent on each web page
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however cookies can be managed by accessing the individual settings in your browser.
- We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except where required by law
What we do with the information we gather
- We will use or disclose your personal information only for the primary purpose for which it was collected. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- 10. Generally, we use and disclose your personal information for the purpose of providing you with our products and services, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business. This may include:
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you
- to send you marketing and promotional messages, newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications at any time
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties
- to consider your employment application
- We may disclose personal information for the purposes described above to:
- our employees and related bodies corporate
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you)
- payment systems operators (e.g. merchants receiving card payments)
- our existing or potential business partners
- e. other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law
- We may provide your information to third parties that provide services to us, including third parties that provide our payment gateway, marketing and technology support services, cloud storage solutions. This may include providing your information to third parties that are located outside of Australia. Where your personal information is transferred outside Australia, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that overseas recipients will deal with that information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Law.
- We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure and against other misuse. We have put in place suitable procedures (electronic and managerial) to protect the information we collect online and offline. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Access to Your Personal Information and Complaints Procedure
- You have the right to be granted access to personal information we collected about you, within a reasonable time after it is requested. You may make a request by contacting us at email@example.com
- We take those steps reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, up to date and complete. Where you request to correct information, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information, having regard to the purpose for which it is held.
- 23. To make a complaint about how we handle your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after it is received. If you are not satisfied by our response, you may acquire further information regarding privacy from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.